We’re proud to have helped a number of locally owned businesses improve their web presence over the years. We believe that a website can become a companies hardest working employee, and that a website should portray the true integrity and reputation of the business it represents. Here below are a few new website projects that we’ve completed in the last year or so.
– New build from top to bottom. Everything from content editing, in-person headshots photography, and content marketing planning, this project was very straightforward. We completed the project in less than 45-hours. Now West Coast ASM can tell their story much more effectively and start to build their digital legacy. Plus, and we know we’re bios, but their website looks way better now.
– This began as a consolidation project and after roughly 60-hours or work, it turned into a living, breathing masterpiece. As we developed this new website, we introduced some living website features and organized the companies services and portfolio pieces in a much more beautiful way. Moving forward, Axis Construction can allow their website to work for efficiently for them in everything from receiving client requests to hiring more team members.
– The before and after on this project isn’t all that recognizable with the naked eye, but this project was a fun one to complete. When we recognized their old website creator tech was limited on features and functionality, we recommended a revamp using WordPress. After almost 30-hours or work, we launched a new robust website that solved several issues for the staff, and created more efficient ways for users to convert. For this project, besides just developing a website, we capture all of the video and drone footage, consolidated all of their content to be more direct and clear, and built it to last and mature for several years. Now, RegaleWine.com is organically working for the business.
– We’ve said it before, websites have an expiration date. The longer you let your website be expired, the longer local competitors will look better to potential new customers. We built Studio10Dance.com over 7-years ago and it was due for a revamp. This was a typical Site Flip, where we consolidated some long-winded content, streamlined the navigation, improved their WordPress theme, and added important sections that need to be adopted. After less than 25-hours or development, we flipped the switch and Studio 10 Dance extended their expiration date for at least another 7-years.
– Locally owned businesses mature. So when Mr. Hock decided to partner with Mr. Bratcher, and turn Hock Company into Hock Bratcher, they contacted us and we had no problem helping them along every step of the way. Not only did we create their new logo, we also developed them a functional and modular website all within 50-hours. Since we’ve launched their new brand and website, making announcements and small refinements for customers has been quick and easy. But most importantly, when client referrals visit the new website, they feel more at ease and confident to submit an inquiry to become a new client.
– Helping locally owned businesses thrive and practicing what we preach. In 2020 we won an award for ‘Best Web Developers in San Jose‘, and since we primarily focus on San Jose, Silicon Valley businesses, we were super happy to receive that acknowledgment. As of 2021, we continue to improve our offerings by introducing Living Websites to our bleeding-edge loving community and expanding our digital equality solutions and security features. With a quick phone call, we can figure out if we’re a good fit to help your business.